Thursday, 2 June 2011

begun rather late....

Being a first time mom at age 33 is late, is it? At times I wish I chose family quicker than I did. I married at 30. Actually, found the right guy at 28. In 3 yrs of marriage, our total conjugal stay was not more than 6 months, so I never got enough of him.
When I conceived, it was a bold step. We both were until then weighing pros & cons, used to a kind of life...and not sure if we were ready for a major pin-head turn in life!!! And then I stopped thinking & went for it. I remember when I reached home with a "positive" report in hand that evening, & amidst all family members, nodded at hubby, his first reaction was a huge, gaping mouth & a whisper sounding like "Oh No!!!"

I was mostly without him all thru my conception months. worked until just one week was left of the D day, & then they cut me open & gifted me a tiny pink and visibly annoyed creature in the OT, mouth wide open & about to cry. I loved it.

Enjoyed 98% of the past 15 months....the remaining 2% wasn't that great, I may say, very demanding & drained me of all energy....but I still wish I began earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment